Senior Project Manager
Ferdi has 17 years experience in the delivery of large civil infrastructure projects in the UK, South Africa, various African nations and New Zealand.
Much of Ferdi’s experience to date has been on delivery of utilities works, either in the form of utilities diversions as part of an enabling works package, or the delivery of major transmission lines. Ferdi also has considerable experience in other sectors such as rail, tunnelling and mining.
A broad project experience ranging from feasibility studies to construction implementation enables Ferdi to contribute to the overall success of projects by understanding and looking at the details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Utilities Manager – Gautrain Rail Project, South Africa
- Sasol Gas Conversion Project, South Africa
- Egoli Gas Conversion Project, South Africa
- SAPREF Pipeline Replacement, South Africa
- Exxaro Mineral Sands Mine, South Africa
- Renewable Energy Projects, South Africa
- Channel Tunnel Rail Link Contract 240, South Africa
BEng (Civil) Engineering (University of Pretoria)