Senior Project Manager
John has engineering experience as a client, designer/consultant and as a constructor. His versatility and practical approach to solving problems has enabled him to deliver outstanding results no matter what the application. John has 10 years’ experience managing civil and mechanical engineering projects in New Zealand and Australia.
Strong technical abilities coupled with an eye for detail and the capacity to learn quickly enable John to deliver high quality standards that clients demand.
- Auckland Airport Concrete Batching Plant
- SH1 Southern Corridor Noise Wall Construction
- AMETI Panmure Watermain Relocations
- Glenfield Road Widening Watermain Relocations
- East Tamaki No.3 Watermain
- Puketutu Island Mass Earthworks
- Googong Water Treatment Plant upgrade, Canberra
- Mairangi Bay Sewer Rising Main
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Flow Control
BE (Civil) Hons (University of Auckland)